Colorful Holiday Makeup Tutorial
This silver and plum eye, paired with a pink lip, is a perfect way to add a little color to your holiday look!
- Prime eyes with a silver eyeshadow base (Maybelline Color Tattoo in “Too Cool”)
- Apply a silver eyeshadow all over the lid (Stila “Wish Upon a Star” Holiday Palette)
- Apply a lavender/mauve eyeshadow to the crease
- Apply a dark plum eyeshadow to the outer corner of the eye
- Line eyes with black liner
- Apply mascara (L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black)
- Apply highlighter to the top of the cheekbones and blend in for a holiday glow (Benefit High Beam)
- Finish the look off with a pink lip gloss (Revlon “Pink Pop”)
Happy holidays everyone!